POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation w/ POVRAY : Re: Animation w/ POVRAY Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation w/ POVRAY
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 1 May 2000 10:00:06
Message: <390D8EC1.279A6263@mitre.org>
Rocco Pochy wrote:

> I just download the animation plug-in and tried a simple animation. Two things
> came up. When using rendering method such as wireframe and flat, my image was
> rendered upside down!?

That certainly shouldn't happen.  If you have a simple .mdl file that
exhibits the problem, I'll look at it.

  When I try to use POVRAY was the rendered engine, it
> renders the first frame and stops (the Options/Active Jobs say its rendering,
> yet none of the processes are consuming any CPU time).

Look at the beginning of the doc file (AnimPlugin.wri in the plugins
directory).  Due to a bug in the plugin, you need to manually set a path
so the plugin can work as a POV-Ray GUI extension.

Xander